Re: Authentication Problem when using ACT

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by CT, May 12, 2004.

  1. CT

    CT Guest

    Have you tried creating an ACT user with the name and password of an NT user
    that has access to the page?

    --
    Carsten Thomsen
    Enterprise Development with VS .NET, UML, and MSF
    "suresh d" <> wrote in message
    > i am trying to connect Microsoft Application test center.
    > i added ACTProject to my application solution , in dynamic browser

    recording i typed url of my application default page but its giving
    following error

    > HTTP 401.2 - Unauthorized: Logon failed due to server configuration
    > Internet Information Services
    >
    > Technical Information (for support personnel)
    >
    > Background:
    > This is usually caused by a server-side script not sending the proper

    WWW-Authenticate header field. Using Active Server Pages scripting this is
    done by using the AddHeader method of the Response object to request that
    the client use a certain authentication method to access the resource.

    CT, May 12, 2004