    postings in CLC. They are long, and often very intricate and involved
    (yes, a time investment is required), but he has Seebsie's (and other
    CLC regs') numbers to a tee.
    Kenny McCormack, Jan 14, 2010

  2. Kenny McCormack

    Seebs Guest

    On 2010-01-14, Kenny McCormack <> wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > Seebs <> babbled his usual nonsense:
    > To comp.unix.shell readers:
    >
    > To get an idea of what a psycho Seebsie is, check out spinoza111's
    > postings in CLC. They are long, and often very intricate and involved
    > (yes, a time investment is required), but he has Seebsie's (and other
    > CLC regs') numbers to a tee.

    That's... well.

    Yeah. I do encourage people to read spinoza1111's posts (there's 4 1s
    in that name). To evaluate Kenny's claims, consider that Kenny thinks
    that Spinny's posts demonstrate that he has my number to a tee, and that
    I think Spinny is borderline insane and probably needs serious therapy.

    Note that "spinoza1111" is more widely known to the world as "Edward
    Nilges". Yes, *that* Edward Nilges. And he's gotten weirder over the
    last decade or so. And Kenny's brain is such that, since Spinny's
    hostile to me, Kenny thinks Spinny is brilliant. I think that pretty
    much speaks for itself.

    -s
    Seebs, Jan 14, 2010

  3. In article <hindj8$cle$>,
    Kenny McCormack <> wrote:

    >To get an idea of what a psycho Seebsie is, check out spinoza111's
    >postings in CLC. They are long, and often very intricate and involved
    >(yes, a time investment is required), but he has Seebsie's (and other
    >CLC regs') numbers to a tee.

    "We must support whatever the enemy opposes".

    -- Richard

    Richard Tobin, Jan 15, 2010