Re: AUTO-SIZING YOUR <---W-I-D-E---> IMAGES in Older Versions of IEX(NÔÔB Friendly & Widescreen Re

Discussion in 'HTML' started by dorayme, Feb 20, 2009.

  1. dorayme

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Eric Bednarz <> wrote:

    > dorayme <> writes:
    >
    > > […] We were discussing a Mac FF 3.0.6 bug that
    > > makes the scrollbars disappear when the window is less than 600px.

    > This is not any sort of fixed/magic number but simply depends on the
    > space that is minimally needed by the navigation toolbar (so results
    > will differ due to the number of items and used theme; you can simply
    > hide the toolbar to verify that).
    >
    > And yes, FF on OS X has always been a bit crappy.

    Well, knock me down with a feather! You are right. Well observed. I will
    pass on your find to a Mac group where this was hindrance to one gamer.
    She won't need the navigation bar for her game, Babble I think it was?

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Feb 20, 2009