Re: Automatic C++ header generation?

Discussion in 'C++' started by Matt, Nov 29, 2004.

  1. Matt

    Matt Guest

    Hello Richard, et al,

    Thanks so much for all the feedback to this point.

    One of the problems I had to conquer was my misunderstanding of C++
    header-file and body-file relationships. Once I got over that, things
    became easier to understand.

    In the end, however, I see that it might be difficult for me to
    completely automate the generation of head files; there seems too much
    benefit from human formatting and commenting. However, the automation
    can help save a lot of mundane work.

    The lzz problem with a specific part of source code remains; however,
    it's not at this point a stumbling block, but if it is in the future,
    I may email the lzz author(s) with the question/info.

    Thanks again!
    -Matt

    Matt, Nov 29, 2004