Re: avoid the redefinition of a function

Discussion in 'Python' started by D'Arcy Cain, Sep 13, 2012.

  1. D'Arcy Cain

    D'Arcy Cain Guest

    On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 17:45:52 -0500
    Tim Chase <> wrote:
    > On 09/12/12 16:47, D'Arcy Cain wrote:
    > > And run all of your tests every day. You will sleep better at night.

    > Though I usually try to do test-driven development, I confess a
    > fondness for Titus Brown's "Stupidity driven testing"[1] :)

    The two are not mutually exclusive. One of the benefits of proper unit
    testing is that while you might make mistakes, they should always be
    new ones.

    --
    D'Arcy J.M. Cain <> | Democracy is three wolves
    IM:
    D'Arcy Cain, Sep 13, 2012