    Anyone see anything wrong with the structure of my XML?

    Tnaks,
    TonyC

    Anthony Cotton, Jul 17, 2003

  2. Anthony Cotton

    Marrow Guest

    Hi Tony,

    The answer is in the FAQ you've been given - specifically...

    You're stylesheet is using the MS specific, obsolete XSL-WD (working draft),
    e.g.
    xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl"

    If you want to use XSLT and XPath (and have MSXML 3.0 installed in replace
    mode) then you need to switch to the XSLT namespace, e.g.

    Then you will be able to use axes.

    Hope this helps
    Marrow
    http://www.marrowsoft.com - home of Xselerator (XSLT IDE and debugger)