Re: base href > url resolves in DW and not in browser or vv

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Mark Parnell, Jul 16, 2004.

  1. Mark Parnell

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Laiverd.COM wrote:
    > Hi Mark,

    G'day.

    > It's no problem passing the path to root as a php variable, but
    > that just seems an awkward way of achieving my goal, and that's why I
    > thought base href might come in handy.

    Are you able to set the include_path yourself (there are several ways
    of doing it)? If so, why not use absolute paths?

    BTW: Please quote the relevant parts of the message you are replying
    to.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au