Re: Benefits for professional Perl programmers

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Dave Saville, Jan 7, 2013.

  1. Dave Saville

    Dave Saville Guest

    On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 05:11:37 UTC, "E.D.G." <>
    wrote:

    <snip>

    > This bulletin board effort is needed at the moment because I can't
    > continue to circulate all of these data by E-mail or in Web reports to so
    > many people. It is too inefficient and takes too long. A specialized
    > bulletin board is the only answer.

    Mailing list?

    --
    Regards
    Dave Saville

    Dave Saville, Jan 7, 2013

  2. Dave Saville

    Keith Keller Guest

    On 2013-01-07, Dave Saville <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 05:11:37 UTC, "E.D.G." <>
    > wrote:
    >
    ><snip>
    >>
    >> This bulletin board effort is needed at the moment because I can't
    >> continue to circulate all of these data by E-mail or in Web reports to so
    >> many people. It is too inefficient and takes too long. A specialized
    >> bulletin board is the only answer.
    >>

    > Mailing list?

    For once the OP might be correct. If it's a significant amount of data,
    sharing via mailing list would be unpleasant.

    --keith

    --
    -francisco.ca.us
    (try just my userid to email me)