Re: Best eye candy on TV?

Discussion in 'Java' started by 007, Nov 20, 2011.

  1. 007

    007 Guest

    <jabkvc$jos$>,"Adam H. Kerman" <>, wrote:
    >Martin Phipps <> wrote:

    >>>I beg your pardon?
    >>>I am assuming that you, or your news software, got confused there...

    >>I must have been. I thought you said you liked Lyndsay Fonseca better
    >>than Maggie Q.

    >You're being seamused.

    by the uberk00k (http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?ID=132161385000)
    in rounding out a whole jolly gullible crew of suckers...of late.
    something borrowed.
    "Simply put, a kook is someone who believes or pretends to have
    knowledge of some subject, actively seeks to speak authoritatively about
    it, and makes unsupported claims that outrageously conflict with those widely
    accepted opinions of the experienced."

    http://www.aioe.org/index.php?complaint-guide

    From: Rhino <>
    Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
    Subject: Re: Nikita....tsk tsk
    Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 18:47:14 +0000 (UTC)

    From: Ten Blade <>
    Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
    Subject: Re: Best eye candy on TV?
    Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 16:32:49 +0000 (UTC)

    From: Novice <novice@example..com>
    Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer
    Subject: Standard Design and Development Methodologies
    Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 19:42:07 +0000 (UTC)

    From: Just Plain Nasty <>
    Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
    Subject: Re: William Shatner Warns Of The Dangers Of Turkey Fryers
    Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 19:56:20 +0000 (UTC)

    007, Nov 20, 2011

  2. 007

    thoolen Guest

    On 20/11/2011 5:31 PM, "007", an obvious murphy sock, wrote:
    NaN> Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer

    NaN> by the uberk00k

    Who is "the uberk00k", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias.

    What does your URL have to do with Java, murphy?

    NaN> in rounding out a whole jolly gullible crew of suckers...of late.

    What does your suckering of people have to do with Java, murphy?

    NaN> something borrowed.

    Classic ambiguity.

    NaN> "Simply put, a kook is someone who believes or pretends to have
    NaN> knowledge of some subject, actively seeks to speak authoritatively
    about
    NaN> it, and makes unsupported claims that outrageously conflict with those
    NaN> widely accepted opinions of the experienced."

    What does your pontification have to do with Java, murphy? Rather
    ironic, considering that you are a kook, murphy.

    What does your URL have to do with Java, murphy?

    What does your regurgitation of random news posts' headers have to do
    with Java, murphy?

    What does your suggestion that people flood AIOE with frivolous and
    specious complaints have to do with Java, murphy? Distributed denial of
    service attacks are a serious offense, murphy.

    "I had 'volunteered (years back) to support those who do endeavor
    to provide free Free Usenet access, support those who offered
    subscription based Free Usenet access, nothing more than
    cooperation expected in return for what has been many
    thousands of hours of work. I note most of those I joined with
    are either deceased, severely disabled, or plain ole' MIA..
    now it is my Time. ...

    You just read my last. ...

    For those who think they see me in future times I can only wish
    you severe Tinnitus in your dreams. For those who know me
    well (eMail, whatever) and see me, know I will be smiling also.
    It is to you I say "adieu mein frenz and adios .. grazie' [hugs]
    for all the Good Times! May you and yours always bear well
    with all Life brings you".

    /0ut"
    --murphy

    http://www.uffnet.com/kookkamp/goodbye.htm

    And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.

    P.S. You forgot to include a copy of your trademarked Lits o' Haet,
    murphy. Still suffering from memory problems, murphy?

    thoolen, Nov 20, 2011