Re: Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig numbers/

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Mark Wooding, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. Mark Wooding

    Mark Wooding Guest

    Brendan zerofor0je <> wrote:

    > I need to work with big big big numbers,

    Fair enough.

    > ( ie factorials of 100)

    Oh. I thought you wanted to work with big numbers. That's not big.
    (Oh, and there's only one factorial of 100. What did you want to do
    with it? I can tell you its factors if you like. ;-) )

    > can anyone suggest a good libarary i can use.

    For those kinds of numbers, GMP, libcalc and Miracl ought all to be
    fine.

    -- [mdw]
    Mark Wooding, Jul 2, 2003