Re: Binary tree implementation

Discussion in 'Python' started by Gary Herron, Feb 14, 2013.

  1. Gary Herron

    Gary Herron Guest

    On 02/14/2013 11:18 AM, Megha Agrawal wrote:
    > Hello All,
    >
    > I am a newbie to python language. I need your help in implementation
    > of Binary tree in python. I have a count of nodes and I need to draw a
    > binary tree. Suppose if count is 5 then tree will look like
    > 1
    > / \
    > / \
    > 2 3
    > / \
    > / \
    > 4 5.
    >
    > Does anybody have code for this? Or any hint?

    I'm confused! Do you need to *implement* a binary tree or *draw* a
    binary tree. You say both, but those are very different things. Hint:
    If you want quality (volunteer) help, please put more time into the
    quality of your question. As it is stated, we really don't know what
    you want help with.

    Gary Herron

    --
    Dr. Gary Herron