Re: Bit manipulation

Discussion in 'C++' started by Chris \( Val \), Jun 26, 2003.

  1. "Allan Bruce" <> wrote in message
    news:3e8b6dfb$0$4864$...

    | am using Windows and Visual c++ 6. Can anybody tell me a resource for ASM
    | (sorry for the off topic)?

    This is not really the group to discuss assembly, however,
    comp.lang.asm.x86 is quite a good group, with many experts
    there to help you.

    I don't have the link off hand, but search google for:
    The Art of Assembly by: Randal Hyde(who also participates there).

    It is a free e-book which I would recommend for anyone(programmers),
    to read. You will learn a lot from it.

    Cheers.
    Chris Val
    Chris \( Val \), Jun 26, 2003