Re: Blank page

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Nir, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. Nir

    Nir Guest

    > What version of IE

    Our clients have Win98SE & IE6 6.0.280
    and the development team have IE6 with WIN2K .

    with those two configuration it is occer many times (more with
    Win98SE)

    Also we have some clients with win XP professional ,they do not have
    problemm
    almost at all.

    I thought that this is combination of PC configuration and O.S but
    when it is occer with win2k i start to search for another solution .

    Thanks
    Nir Salab
    EMail :
    Zomet Information LTD.