Re: book for C beginners

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Vincenzo Mercuri, Jun 26, 2010.

  1. Antonio Macchi wrote:
    > Hi
    > I'm searching for a book for absolute beginners
    > possibly with a lot of suggested exercises (I have no much fantasy to
    > invent on my own)
    >
    > tanks a lot

    Hi,
    i can suggest this one:

    http://www.amazon.com/C-Programming...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1277584830&sr=1-1

    it is not that cheap...but if you want do start doing a good
    programming in C i think it is worth the price.

    You may also want to ask for other opinions at

    alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++

    --
    Vincenzo Mercuri
    Vincenzo Mercuri, Jun 26, 2010

  2. Vincenzo Mercuri wrote:
    > Antonio Macchi wrote:
    >> Hi
    >> I'm searching for a book for absolute beginners
    >> possibly with a lot of suggested exercises (I have no much fantasy to
    >> invent on my own)
    >>
    >> tanks a lot

    > Hi,
    > i can suggest this one:
    >
    > http://www.amazon.com/C-Programming...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1277584830&sr=1-1
    >

    > it is not that cheap...but if you want do start doing a good
    > programming in C i think it is worth the price.
    >
    > You may also want to ask for other opinions at
    >
    > alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++

    A more affordable and also good one:

    http://www.amazon.com/Programming-3rd-Stephen-G-Kochan/dp/0672326663

    Regards