Re: boolean -> DNF

Discussion in 'Python' started by Heiko Wundram, Apr 4, 2005.

  1. Am Montag, 4. April 2005 15:08 schrieb Alex Polite:
    > I'd like to skip BoolStuff and do it all in python but I have no idea
    > where to start. Anyone out there with a PhD in computer science that
    > can give me a starting point?

    I once wrote a library which implemented parsing boolean expressions (with a
    simple homegrown parser) and reprinting the tree (to print it in DNF-Form is
    a pretty simple algorithm once you have the tree structure, I didn't
    implement this, but if you ask me I will).

    I don't have access to it at the moment (because I created it at home), but
    I'll send it to you tonight if you just contact me off-list.

    --
    --- Heiko.
    listening to: Nine Inch Nails - The Wretched

    Heiko Wundram, Apr 4, 2005