Re: Border-color

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Jukka K. Korpela, Jul 31, 2003.

  1. "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> wrote:

    > On the page www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boendeitalien.html
    > I tried to change the border-color of the table 2 but it does not
    > seem to work. Why?

    As far as I can see, there are several declarations that set that
    property. Note that the shorthand property 'border' _always_ sets
    border-color too - a common source of confusion, but not in this case.
    Here the _last_ declaration that sets the border color for the second
    table (with class="two") is

    .two {border-color:#000000; - - }

    and by CSS principles, the last declaration of a property for an
    element wins, when a style sheet contains conflicting rules.

    --
    Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/
    Jukka K. Korpela, Jul 31, 2003