Re: Border-color

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Luigi Donatello Asero, Jul 31, 2003.

  1. "brucie" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > In post <HB7Wa.22274$>
    > Luigi Donatello Asero said...
    >
    > > On the page www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boendeitalien.html
    > > I tried to change the border-color of the table 2 but it does not seem

    > > work. Why?

    > the border color is black. you told the border color to be black.
    > you're getting confused because you have multiple entries for the same
    > classes. you have classes .one and .two and then a few lines down you
    > have them again with different properties. the first .two class says
    > to make the border #ff0000; but the second .two class says to make it
    > #000000;.
    >
    > tidy up your CSS
    >
    > --
    > brucie a. blackford. 31/July/2003 10:07:39 pm kilo.
    > http://loser.brucies.com/

    Do not
    the first .two class refer to border of the table and the
    second .two class to <td class="two">?
    The table two actually contains both <td> and <td class="two"> so should
    the top border not have 2 colors?

    - -
    Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)

    http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/svezia.html
    http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boendeitalien.html

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero

    brucie Guest

    In post <>
    brucie said...

    > holly shit! my fish fingers are on fire...

    they survived, just a little scorched.

    --
    brucie a. blackford. 31/July/2003 11:36:35 pm kilo.
    http://loser.brucies.com/

    brucie, Jul 31, 2003

  3. Luigi Donatello Asero, Jul 31, 2003
  4. In article <>,
    says...
    > In post <>
    > brucie said...
    >
    > > holly shit! my fish fingers are on fire...

    > they survived, just a little scorched.

    Phew. Close call.

    Jacqui or (maybe) Pete, Jul 31, 2003