Re: Border Frames and Rules

Discussion in 'HTML' started by richard, Oct 15, 2008.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:13:15 -0700, "Boze" <>
    wrote:

    >Can someone explain the difference in
    >To a me they all look like they give the same border to the table and cells.
    >Seems like they each must exist for a reason and have a use they're best
    >suited for.
    >
    >Thanks
    >Boze

    Can be used instead of CSS to turn off borders around the inner cells.

    <http://csshtmltutorial.com/csshtmltutorial-htmltablecodetutorial.php>

    See this site for plenty of examples.
    richard, Oct 15, 2008