Re: Browser survey

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Travis Newbury, Jul 4, 2008.

  1. On Jul 4, 3:19 pm, Guy Macon <http://www.GuyMacon.com/> wrote:
    > >> Have you ever considered asking people what their personal
    > >> experiences were rather than telling them?

    > >Sorry I made the assumption your online resume you advertise in your
    > >signature (which I notice is now gone) would be accurate.

    > No you didn't.

    I made the assumption that your online resume was accurate. Man you
    have some issues.

    > (.sig deleted because doing so seems to,
    > for some weird reason, piss Travis off.)

    Meow.... Have a happy 4th.

    Travis Newbury, Jul 4, 2008

  2. On Jul 5, 1:54 pm, Guy Macon <http://www.GuyMacon.com/> wrote:
    > >I made the assumption that your online resume was accurate.

    > No you didn't.

    Sorry Guy, unless there is a line item on your resume about being a
    psychic please refrain from guessing as to my motivation.

    Travis Newbury, Jul 5, 2008

  3. On Jul 6, 3:52 am, Guy Macon <http://www.GuyMacon.com/> wrote:
    > I commented upon....
    > Guy Macon
    > http://www.GuyMacon.com

    Bla bla bla.... Man Guy, you really have deep dark issues with someone
    having a different design philosophy than your own. You need to learn
    to deal with it. I hope as you mature, you open your mind to other
    opinions and learn to grow both personally and professionally.

    Anyway, you have turned the thread into a name calling event and you
    seem like the type that needs to get the last word, so take it
    away...

    Travis Newbury, Jul 6, 2008
  4. Travis Newbury

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Guy Macon <http://www.GuyMacon.com/> wrote:

    > Travis Newbury wrote:
    >
    > >Bla bla bla.... Man Guy, you really have deep dark issues with someone
    > >having a different design philosophy than your own.

    > Actually, I have "deep dark issues" with someone (you) telling
    > lies about my resume being inaccurate. If someone believes
    > your lies, it could harm my reputation.

    I feel that an interesting defamation case is coming up. I beg you both
    to let me, as an unbiased observer, be on the jury. I will pay.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Jul 7, 2008
  5. On Jul 6, 8:16 pm, dorayme <> wrote:
    > > >Bla bla bla.... Man Guy, you really have deep dark issues with someone
    > > >having a different design philosophy than your own.

    > > Actually, I have "deep dark issues" with someone (you) telling
    > > lies about my resume being inaccurate.  If someone believes
    > > your lies, it could harm my reputation.

    > I feel that an interesting defamation case is coming up. I beg you both
    > to let me, as an unbiased observer, be on the jury. I will pay.

    I would never hire someone that posts his resume on Usenet then gets
    into a pissing contest with a jerk like myself. Then to top it off,
    he appears (in his arguments) to be completely inflexible on views or
    solutions that are not his own. That is NOT a good trait when looking
    for a job. So if he wants to make his "reputation" public on Usenet,
    then so be it. But don't blame me because he made himself look like
    an inflexible asshole.

    Travis Newbury, Jul 7, 2008
  6. Travis Newbury

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Travis Newbury <> wrote:

    > > > Actually, I have "deep dark issues" with someone (you) telling
    > > > lies about my resume being inaccurate.  If someone believes
    > > > your lies, it could harm my reputation.
    >>>

    > > I feel that an interesting defamation case is coming up. I beg you both
    > > to let me, as an unbiased observer, be on the jury. I will pay.

    > ...But don't blame me because he made himself look like
    > an inflexible asshole.

    Please Travis, I cannot take sides between you two because I am very
    very anxious to be on the jury when he sues you. I will be the 6" thing
    with the antennae. I will be making smart remarks in a very loud voice
    throughout the trial.

    Just btw (a ridiculous thing to say in this thread where almost
    everything is btw), a friend asked me to help get her a compact camera.
    So I look up Sony in town, not far from me and find this so called
    interactive catalogue viewer! Barely marginally usable in my opinion:

    <http://www.sonycentralsydney.com.au/catalogue.html#>

    It almost beggars belief!

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Jul 7, 2008
  7. On Jul 7, 6:31 am, dorayme <> wrote:
    > Please Travis, I cannot take sides between you two because I am very
    > very anxious to be on the jury when he sues you. I will be the 6" thing
    > with the antennae. I will be making smart remarks in a very loud voice
    > throughout the trial.

    I would not hold my breath for jury duty.

    > interactive catalogue viewer! Barely marginally usable in my opinion:
    > <http://www.sonycentralsydney.com.au/catalogue.html#>

    No disagreement from me. I love Flash and even I did not like it

    Travis Newbury, Jul 7, 2008