Re: Buggy behavior of server

Discussion in 'Java' started by Kia, Jan 13, 2013.

  1. Kia

    Kia Guest

    kensi <> wrote in

    >> Brevity is the soul of wit.

    >Irrelevant, since your comment was witless anyway.

    Value judgements from you (seamus - Derbyshire) turn to sewage in
    less than four of your keystrokes.

    >*snicker*

    liar.
    we saw the video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBYSuqQBQ&feature=youtu.be
    Luck with recruiting fresh goat of late?
    haw fucking haw haw!

    >> You're a kook. Expect to be noticed by auk.

    >Ah, you've been studying.

    Your fan froup?
    Sure, very very interesting is alt.paul-derbyshire.fix.it.now,
    alt.paul-derbyshire,alt.paul-derbyshire.fix.it

    Finds include;
    No, you're the liar and the criminal.
    Get the **** out of rec.arts.sf.tv, wankstain.
    I am.
    Do not misquote me again!
    Use the shift key.
    Do not misquote or insult me again.
    Wrong!
    Do not do any of those things again.
    You're the liar.
    Do not misattribute my posts again.
    You are wrong about me.
    Oh, my God, this guy is loco!
    Seek psychiatric help!
    What, you want even MORE jail time?
    Have a nice day, cocksucker!
    That it will. And the sooner you shut up, the sooner that will happen.

    Also your reliance on Banana!
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/vyl9x

    Then there is the digest of course. heh
    http://groups.google.com/group/comp...d/thread/bdd8656dd70238d1/6a7d08d594284624?q=

    /snip
    >Ohhhh, the irony. This from someone still backing nuts like Account
    >Banned (not to mention Murphy) that think that *we* are all Derbyshire,
    >a vast hyperdimensional conspiracy dedicated to hating *you*.

    Do tell where you have Arne Vajhøj <> in your rocky
    house of horrors? Interested parties would like to know how you view
    that poster's professional ass reaming of you.
    Another "kook" for your bogeyman litz, Paul Socky?

    Kia, Jan 13, 2013

  2. Kia

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 08:18:11 +0000 (UTC), Kia <> wrote,

    >Value judgements from you (seamus - Derbyshire) turn to sewage in
    >less than four of your keystrokes.

    you are like some lunatic babbling on the street. You have nothing to
    say to me, so please shut up.

    Roedy Green, Jan 14, 2013

  3. Kia

    kensi Guest

    On 13/01/2013 10:15 PM, Roedy Green wrote:
    > On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 08:18:11 +0000 (UTC), Kia <> wrote,
    >

    >> Value judgements from you (seamus - Derbyshire) turn to sewage in
    >> less than four of your keystrokes.

    > you are like some lunatic babbling on the street. You have nothing to
    > say to me, so please shut up.

    *covers my ears*

    Oh, *now* you've done it. Expect a truly *epic* ko0kout from "Kia"
    (probably after nymshifting for the thousandth time) any day now.

    Maybe even a tantrum as extreme as he foamed forth in
    <j4js91$arp$>, which was nearly 800 lines of k00kfroth.

    You can find that here, by the way:

    or by searching google groups for

    I just do not fskn believe author:murphy

    Just so you have an idea what to expect.

    "A clue, a clue. My kingdom for a clue!!!!" ~Gweggles,
    in an uncommon moment of self-awareness.

    kensi, Jan 14, 2013
  4. Kia

    Kia Guest

    Roedy Green <mindprod.com.invalid> dallied with
    space in time some with:
    >On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 08:18:11 +0000 (UTC), Kia <> wrote,
    >quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said :
    >

    >>Value judgements from you (seamus - Derbyshire) turn to sewage in
    >>less than four of your keystrokes.

    >you are like

    "like"... you are not sure, as per your patsy dilatoriness on
    who wrote what?

    > some lunatic babbling on the street.

    you are perhaps muddled.. old man, you
    want - MiD: <kd000o$j5c$>

    >You have nothing to say to me, so please shut up.

    I bet you say that to all the boys, huh?

    Free Kloo?
    Look to the above MiD for your rentboy hook, old man.
    .... preview the hopeful 'lady' here;
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/44d69d232251662

    jus' sayin' like..

    Kia, Jan 17, 2013