Re: Business rule implementation

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jurjen de Groot, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. Jake,

    I've been using the CSLA.NET framework. It's written by R. Lhotka
    (www.lhotka.net) and is fully described in his book 'Visual Basic .NET
    Business Objects'. It is completely written in .NET using VB.NET (and a
    small portion of C#)

    I've been using it for about 6 months now, it works great !! I'm using it in
    Windows Forms apps as well as ASP.NET and can also be used in webservices.
    There's an online usergroup as well so if you have questions. There are also
    several code-generators available (free/shareware)

    It will take some time to get 'into it' but once you've had a taste....

    Jurjen de Groot
    G.I.T.S., Netherlands

    Jurjen de Groot, Aug 6, 2003