Re: C# Equivalent of VB.Net Code -- One line of code, simple

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ron, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Ron

    Ron Guest

    Great idea, thanks.

    I only need something simple in order for my contact form to work correctly.
    It's nothing with a lot of overhead.

    Ron
    "Showjumper" <> wrote in message
    > My host has it enabled so i dont think its a security issue. Here is an
    > option: I believe there are some free mail components on gotdotnet in

    the
    > user sampled. You could use them - just drop the dll in the bin. I use one

    > wrote for my site but its fairly basic.
    > "Ron" <> wrote in message
    > > Yea I really don't want to use JMail, I have a perfectly functional

    > version
    > > written that uses CDO.. .unfortunately I can't use it.
    > >
    > > I'm still trying to figure out why the hosts wont enable CDO. Security
    > > reasons maybe?
    > >

    > > "Showjumper" <> wrote in message
    > > > Thats quite odd - cdo not being enabled. I wish i had an answer to

    your

    Ron, Jun 24, 2003

  2. Ron

    Showjumper Guest

    I use my dll for my contact form. works fine tho doesnt have any erro
    handling.

    Showjumper, Jun 24, 2003