Re: C is DEAD

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Keith Thompson, Dec 24, 2005.

  1. writes:
    > I had a revelations yesterday (a holy spirit came to me). C will
    > cease to exist in a month on Jan 23, 2006. There won't be any
    > standardization. There will be funeral. Newsgroup should be closed.

    Please don't feed the troll.

    Keith Thompson, Dec 24, 2005

  2. Keith Thompson

    _cin_ Guest

    such a pity
    i m just start to study C....
    afftar vypey yadu!
    _cin_, Dec 25, 2005

  3. _cin_ a écrit :
    > such a pity
    > i m just start to study C....
    > afftar vypey yadu!

    Be aware that 'cin' is not C...

    --
    A+

    Emmanuel Delahaye
    Emmanuel Delahaye, Dec 25, 2005
  4. Keith Thompson

    _cin_ Guest

    i guess cin more morer than scanf()
    _cin_, Dec 25, 2005
  5. Keith Thompson

    _cin_ Guest

    ;) ofcouse i not imply holywars in this case
    _cin_, Dec 25, 2005
  6. _cin_ a écrit :
    > i guess cin more morer than scanf()

    *parse error*

    --
    A+

    Emmanuel Delahaye
    Emmanuel Delahaye, Dec 25, 2005
  7. Keith Thompson

    _cin_ Guest

    you'd forgot headers
    _cin_, Dec 25, 2005
  8. Keith Thompson

    Guest

    Sure, C is basic for other language that have been learned for other
    language. I started from C
    Cheers,
    , Dec 26, 2005