Re: C++ is hard (Google game)

Discussion in 'C++' started by Öö Tiib, Jan 26, 2014.

  1. Öö Tiib

    Öö Tiib Guest

    On Sunday, 26 January 2014 22:12:43 UTC+2, Mr Flibble wrote:
    > Google: "Why is [language] so..."
    > Javascript: popular
    > Java: popular
    > Python: popular
    > Perl: ugly
    > R: slow
    > Ruby: slow
    > Fortran: fast
    > C++: hard

    I typed the text and google suggested first in drop down:

    Javascript: why is javascript v8 so fast
    Java: why is javascript so popular
    Python: why is python documentation so bad
    Perl: why is perl 6 taking so long
    R: why is runescape so laggy
    Ruby: why is ruby on rails so popular
    Fortran: why is fortran so fast
    C++: why is c++ called so

    Not sure how google guesses what i want to ask.
    Öö Tiib, Jan 26, 2014

  2. Öö Tiib

    Guest

    On Sunday, January 26, 2014 4:18:46 PM UTC-6, Richard Damon wrote:
    > On 1/26/14, 3:51 PM, Öö Tiib wrote:
    >

    > If you haven't asked Google a question like this (at least that Google
    > can match to you now), Google will look at what other people have
    > entered as search strings. It may also weight them by how similar it
    > thinks those people are to you.

    I prefer privacy --

    http://donttrack.us/

    Brian
    Ebenezer Enterprises
    http://webEbenezer.net
    , Jan 26, 2014

  3. Öö Tiib

    Guest

    On Sunday, January 26, 2014 5:04:50 PM UTC-6, Mr Flibble wrote:

    > What dirty little secrets are you hiding?

    I don't have herpes. A lot of people are nosy and
    don't mind their own business.
    , Jan 27, 2014