  1. Noah Roberts

    Noah Roberts Guest

    I hate onions.

    Noah Roberts, Aug 15, 2003

  2. Noah Roberts

    Ron Natalie Guest

    "Noah Roberts" <> wrote in message news:...
    > I hate onions.

    Onion is a tuberous vegetable, and is a member of the genus
    Stinkus Delicioso. It was highly prized by the ancient Egyptian
    pharaohs and their friends and cousins. It causes watering of the
    eyes and rubifaction of the skin, but it is very, very tasty.

    Ron Natalie, Aug 15, 2003

  3. Noah Roberts

    Default User Guest

    Ron Natalie wrote:

    > "Noah Roberts" <> wrote in message news:...
    > > I hate onions.
    > >

    > Onion is a tuberous vegetable,

    Bulbous, not tuberous.

    > but it is very, very tasty.

    No, in fact, it is not. It is very nasty in fact.

    Brian Rodenborn

    Default User, Aug 15, 2003
  4. Noah Roberts

    Ron Natalie Guest

    "Default User" <> wrote in message news:...

    > > Onion is a tuberous vegetable,

    > Bulbous, not tuberous.
    >

    > > but it is very, very tasty.

    > No, in fact, it is not. It is very nasty in fact.

    That was the bridge from a song called "I Love Onions."

    Ron Natalie, Aug 18, 2003