Re: c++ video tutorials

Discussion in 'C++' started by own_self_be_tru, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Karl Heinz Buchegger,

    You apparently do not understand that some individuals including
    CyberPunk are visual learners, there are some that are auditory. And
    then there are kinesthetic, as a visual learner myself, I can relate to
    having a hard time with books (but you know what I am a writer as well,
    I write teleplays and I was a photojournalist in the US Navy) Karl,
    just because you can learn with books and think they are grand, does not
    compel someone to learn the way you learn. I think you have a lot to
    learn about diversity and learning disabilities and learning styles. I
    sense a bit of arrogance in your statements Karl toward Cyber and a bit
    of upity up nose in the air, can i suggest something Karl? Learn to be
    HUMBLE and respect other peoples beliefs and values. Humility is a
    valued trait most of the time ignored. Coming across this message
    board, I had to intervene on behalf of Cyber Punk. I do much better
    with VISUAL learning TOOLS, and it is just that another tool. It works
    well for me and for me video tapes and video tutorials do a lot better
    than a book.

    Here are some links I found doing a google search.

    Visual learners
    http://www.cmrls.org/resources/Training_for_trainers/visual.html
    http://carolyn.jlcarroll.net/
    http://www.visibooks.com/

    Kinesthetic learners
    http://www.readinginstruction.com/kinlear.html
    http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~cwong/kinesthetic_learners.htm

    Auditory learners
    http://www.sil.org/LinguaLinks/LanguageLearning/OtherResources/YorLrnng-
    StylAndLnggLrnng/TipsForAuditoryLearners.htm
    http://www.burnopfield.fsbusiness.co.uk/functional_development_in_chil/-
    visual___auditory_learners/visual___auditory_learners.html

    Kinesthetic learners
    http://www.readinginstruction.com/kinlear.html
    http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~cwong/kinesthetic_learners.htm

    I found this link online for visual learners
    http://www.vtc.com/cplus.htm

    own_self_be_tru

    own_self_be_tru, Jun 28, 2003