    No Spam wrote:
    > test

    failed
    Tom St Denis, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Tom St Denis

    No Spam Guest

    success

    No Spam, Jun 26, 2003

  3. Tom St Denis

    Tom St Denis Guest

    Tom St Denis, Jun 26, 2003
  4. Tom St Denis

    Tom St Denis Guest

    No Spam wrote:

    > We could go on like this all day (but I won't).
    > I was just testing my news client.

    Which news client? And I guess it works, prove positive we can work
    together!

    > Sorry for the meaningless posts...

    You mean there is another kind?

    Whoa...

    I'm flabberghasted..... [is there a correct way to spell that?]

    Tom
    Tom St Denis, Jun 26, 2003
  5. Tom St Denis

    Chris Dollin Guest

    Chris Dollin, Jun 26, 2003
  6. No Spam <> wrote (26 Jun 2003) in
    news: / comp.lang.c:

    > We could go on like this all day (but I won't).
    > I was just testing my news client.
    > Sorry for the meaningless posts...

    Even better, you could
    a) use a newsgroup designed for this (alt.test)
    b) learn not to top-post

    Your anti-social use of comp.lang.c instead of alt.test, and your
    failure to follow normal practice in posting follow-ups may have already
    landed you in some killfiles. Your failure to provide a valid email address
    forces any response to take place in public, in a newsgroup where this
    whole mess is unwelcome.

    --
    Martin Ambuhl
    Returning soon to the