Re: Calandar control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Saravana, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. Saravana

    Saravana Guest

    Check out this article, here when you press a button calendar will open in a
    pop up window and then when you select it will close automatically. I hope
    this might help you
    http://www.microsoft.com/india/msdn/articles/PopupCalendarinASP.aspx

    --
    Saravana