Re: Call for Papers: The 2008 International Conference of Information Engineering ICIE 2008

Discussion in 'Java' started by Barry Kelly, Jan 9, 2008.

  1. Barry Kelly

    Barry Kelly Guest

    biject wrote:

    > I have a few questions. One is it safe for westeners to go there?
    > I ask this because of even UK papers are mentioning that Britian is

    Britain, not Britian.

    > becomming more like France in its many and growing no-go zones.

    Speaking from London, and visiting France regularly: don't be
    ridiculous. Travel more. You might learn something.

    -- Barry

    --
    http://barrkel.blogspot.com/

    Barry Kelly, Jan 9, 2008