Re: Calling a .NET Assembly from an ASP.NET page

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Kevin Spencer, Aug 5, 2003.

  1. Do yoou mean that it calls a method of a class in an assembly? You may want
    to make the method call run in a separate thread.

    See the following MSDN article for an example:

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    Complex things are made up of