Re: Calling Excel object

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Alvin Bruney, Oct 14, 2003.

  1. Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    you do not need microsoft office tools to proceed. you need to find and
    register the owc10.dll on your system. It should have been registered when
    you downloaded the OWC components.
    That COM object is part of the OWC which comes with a set up program.

    SoftArtisan costs a grand give or take. OWC is free, but has strict
    licencing requirements. An uninformed decision is suicide. Proceed with
    caution.

    Alvin Bruney, Oct 14, 2003