Re: Calling web service from web page; concurrency problems?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Sami Vaaraniemi, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Modify the connectionManagement element in machine.config (machine wide) or
    web.config (per application):

    <system.net>
    <connectionManagement>
    <add address="*" maxconnection="6"/>
    </connectionManagement>
    </system.net>

    This would allow for 6 concurrent outbound calls.

    Btw the default limit of 2 is imposed by the HTTP 1.1 standard. This limit
    makes sense when the client is a desktop application, but not really when it
    is a web application.

    hth, Sami
    www.capehill.net

    Sami Vaaraniemi, Apr 1, 2004