Re: calloc fails and returns NULL

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Ian Collins, Nov 8, 2012.

  1. Ian Collins

    Ian Collins Guest

    On 11/08/12 13:13, k2ibegining wrote:
    > Thanks Ben for your reply !!
    >
    > 1. It's a production environment at our client base so we can not run a debugger onto their environment and neither can we ask them to install/use valgrind over there environment.

    Please reply directly to the post you are referring to and please please
    wrap your lines!

    You need to run your application in a test environment with whatever
    memory access checking tools your platform provides. Even if you see it
    failing on one system but not another there is still have high chance
    there is some heap corruption occurring.

    --
    Ian Collins

    Ian Collins, Nov 8, 2012