Re: Can a usercontrol written in C# be used in Web Forms that is written in VB.Net?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Steve C. Orr, MCSD, Aug 23, 2003.

  1. I'd have to say No on that one.
    While you can have multiple projects per solution, you can only have one
    language per project.
    And User Controls are really designed to be used only within the same
    project.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD

    "reawaylee" <> wrote in message
    > Can a usercontrol written in C# be used in Web Forms that is written in
    > VB.Net? How can I do this?
    >
    > I know that Web Custom Control can be freely used in Web Forms that is
    > written in different languages, but I don't know whether a user control

    can
    > also be used in Web Forms that is written in different languages. Thank

    you

    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, Aug 23, 2003

  2. Steve C. Orr, MCSD

    reaway lee Guest