Re: Can I change the background color of elements onclick events?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by brucie, Dec 31, 2003.

  1. brucie

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:cYsIb.22208$>
    John Smith said:

    > I created a site for my family tree

    URL?

    > which looks like the image I included.

    please don't do that

    M`/__````__\`_P#______RP`````F !K`$ (_P`1"!Q(L*#!@P@3*ES(L*'#
    MAQ C"IB(H('%BQ@S(A!0,:/'BQL[?O08<N3'C1Q-DDRI$F/)EB!9PFR DF/-
    MB3AQ1A28LZ=/BCM_"M49=.C/G3>/)O6)U*A2B4Z9%HU*%.I0GE2S<DR08"!7
    M@ET%?M5*MNS1F2[-&L6JMJW;G"+1+GU+-ZM !WCSZMW+MZ_?OX #"QY,N+#A
    MOPCP%3S,N+'CQY C[TV,K_)=R9@S:]Y,F+)E!)Q#BQX=V;-BT*13JU[-U_1E
    MUK!C<W:-6K;MVXYIX][->W!BRDB#"Q].O+AQG6AIRH3Y<F9SYA23/V\Y765U
    MDS79"HWKO"QWZ-Z36_^<NU:\\K7DHRKD&A9!>_=>WQNL2U6A>85JM=._NG]Y

    --
    brucie
    31/December/2003 04:25:38 pm kilo
    brucie, Dec 31, 2003

  2. brucie

    G. Doucet Guest

    Sorry about that,

    I've created a demo site which is available here:

    http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/gldouce/family/arbx0000.htm

    Although it is not fully functional, it should show you what I mean.

    Again, I am wondering if there is anything I can do to highlight the the
    square in the tree on which I click, perhaps making it yellow.

    Guy D.
    G. Doucet, Dec 31, 2003

  3. brucie

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:JyDIb.22615$>
    G. Doucet said:

    > I've created a demo site which is available here:
    > http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/gldouce/family/arbx0000.htm

    i don't help people with frames, its against my religion. i would
    normally do a frameless demo but in this case i'm not sure how to go
    about semantically marking up the family tree part.

    you may find the menu demo here that uses css to indicate the current
    link/page some help:
    http://moreshit.bruciesusenetshit.info/menu/page1.html

    --
    brucie