Re: Can I have b - for bold make in css in certain color?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Hot-Text, Oct 4, 2012.

  1. Hot-Text

    Hot-Text Guest

    "MrBean" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Tried
    >
    > b {color: red;}

    <b>the text is always red in all of the webpage</b>

    > also
    >
    > .b {color: red;}

    No not .b
    But

    <!--
    b.red {color: red;}
    -->

    <b class=red>the text is red here, with out class it black</b>

    > Anything will work!?
    >
    > TIA

    <!--
    A.red:link {font-weight: bold; color: red; text-justify: auto; text-transform: none}
    a.red:visited {font-weight: bold; color: red; text-justify: auto; text-transform: none}
    a.red:active {font-weight: bold; color: red; text-justify: auto; text-transform: none}

    <a class=red> Link, visited and active is a Bold Red here </a>

    Hot-Text, Oct 4, 2012

  2. Hot-Text

    Hot-Text Guest

    "MrBean" <> wrote in message news:...
    > On 4/10/2012 9:25 PM, Hot-Text wrote:
    >> b.red {color: red;}

    > Probably your idea works as well, but Jukka' idea has solved the problem
    > for me and your solution would need a lot of work with at least 200 pages.
    >
    > It's a Bible in html and I have done so far 200 pages (or more).
    > Selecting b for bold is easy and works for me.
    >
    > I'm not planning to use any other links anyway.
    >
    > Thanks for your help...

    Jukka K. Korpela always have good info,
    that works will,
    I was just showing a 101 ways......