Re: Can I install vs2010 and vs2008 at the same pc?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Alexey Smirnov, Feb 9, 2010.

  1. On Dec 16 2009, 5:14 pm, "aspfun via DotNetMonster.com" <u53138@uwe>
    wrote:
    > I used VS2008 with frameword3.5.
    >
    > I want to install vs2010 beta2.
    >
    > Can I install vs2010 and vs2008 at the same pc?

    The Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 Release Candidate (RC) is
    available to MSDN subscribers on Monday, February 8th, with general
    availability on February 10th.

    More at http://blogs.msdn.com/jasonz/archiv...010-net-framework-4-release-candidate-rc.aspx

    Alexey Smirnov, Feb 9, 2010

  2. Yes, they are side by side compatible.

    --
    Vapordan
    Shameless Author Plug

    Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP, Feb 14, 2010