Re: Can I run a python program from within emacs?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Robinson, Nov 1, 2009.

  1. Robinson

    Robinson Guest

    Jason,
    Thanks, but I have already tried your suggestions (which seem like
    logical cause/effect actions) and nothing. There must be a python
    preference or something I haven't set correctly.

    There is no Aquamacs list, but I'll check further.

    Thanks again for the quick reply.

    Robinson, Nov 1, 2009