Re: Cannot store arraylist in session - Please help

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by pvdg42, Mar 29, 2007.

  1. pvdg42

    pvdg42 Guest

    I'm going to try to crosspost this to the ASP.NET group.

    pvdg42, Mar 29, 2007

  2. pvdg42

    bruce barker Guest

    after adding a ref to users to session, you call users.Clear() to clear
    it, so on postback its empty.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Mar 29, 2007