Re: Can't get the hang of tables--please help!

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Kris, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. Kris

    Kris Guest

    In article <bg8o50$m76ff$-berlin.de>,
    "Jay Vance" <> wrote:

    > Here's my page: http://www.websend.us/html/index.html
    >
    > I want the bottom two tables to be aligned one on top of the other to the
    > right of the first table. I know this is like HTML 101 but for some reason
    > I'm just not getting it. Thanks for any help.

    404: Not Found.

    --
    Kris
    erlands (nl)

    Kris, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Kris

    Jay Vance Guest

    Jay Vance, Jul 30, 2003

  3. Kris

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:29:32 -0700, "Jay Vance" <> wrote:

    : My apologies! Not sure what that's all about, but here's a new link:
    :
    : http://www.mtftp.us/html/index.html
    :
    : Thanks for taking the time to look.

    Try putting "align=left" in your first Table.

    Alternatively, have

    ..
    ..

    Sid

    Sid Ismail, Jul 30, 2003
  4. Kris

    Jay Vance Guest

    Thanks for the help, I will see what I can do with it.

    Jay

    Jay Vance, Jul 30, 2003