Re: Can't seem to start on this

Discussion in 'Python' started by D'Arcy J.M. Cain, Jan 3, 2013.

  1. On Thu, 03 Jan 2013 09:59:04 -0500
    Kene Meniru <> wrote:
    > Yes, I guess that is the main thing. I do not want users to have to
    > write python code unless they are interested in customizing how the

    That works too. It's just that you had users writing Python code but
    assumed that a three line subclass was beyond them. Not requiring them
    to write any Python code is a better option than the first one (global
    variables) that you proposed. That's all I am trying to say.

    > program behaves or perhaps a building component. In that case any of
    > the other modules can be updated instead of "A". Actually "A" will
    > not be part of the packaged program.

    Or "A" becomes the script that parses the config file and runs the
    other code.

    --
    D'Arcy J.M. Cain <> | Democracy is three wolves
    IM:

    D'Arcy J.M. Cain, Jan 3, 2013