Re: Catch user's ID in IIS7

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Hemant, Feb 23, 2010.

  1. Hemant

    Hemant Guest

    You need add windows authentication from programs and windows features to
    your iis.
    If you add windows authentication and its enable you can get user id. in
    iis6 its bundled in ii7 its not in default.You need to add from windows
    features in control panel.

    Regards

    Hemant

    Hemant, Feb 23, 2010