Re: <center>

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Richard, Jul 26, 2003.

  1. Richard

    Richard Guest

    "poncjusz" <> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    > I've problem with my page for customer, see on
    > http://voilant.com/~pilat/45.html in resolutino 1024 x 768 its look good,
    > but see it in 800x600, its look bad!!, i don't know what to do, could you
    > see in code of this page and help me??!! It is v. important for me
    >
    > thanks
    > poncjusz from Poland
    >
    > PS. Sorry for my English...

    If you want it to be centered for 800x600 then don't use a value that is
    larger than that.
    You have a value of 810 for width which already puts it out of bounds for
    800x600.
    Use a value like 790 or so to make it fit better.

    Richard, Jul 26, 2003