Re: challenge to informant

Discussion in 'HTML' started by informant, Jan 21, 2004.

  1. informant

    informant Guest

    "-= Hawk =-" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:51:04 -0600, "informant" <> scribbled:
    >

    > >"Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
    > >> log onto my bulletin board and let your anger really vent.
    > >> or are you totally chickenshit?
    > >>
    > >> www.richardbullis.com/boards

    > >You seem a little agitated, K00k. Why is that?

    > Check out the HTML abortion he had to put together to put
    > ONE picture on a page. ****, he's stupid....
    >
    > www.richardbullis.com

    Is that the one with the eagle? I've been following his disastrous attempts
    at making some page for his Stargate crap in news:alt.html Most of the regs
    are already asking if he's too damn dumb to learn or understand anything.

    informant, Jan 21, 2004

  2. "informant" <> wrote in message

    > "-= Hawk =-" <> wrote in message
    > > On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:51:04 -0600, "informant" <> scribbled:
    > >

    > > >"Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message

    > > >You seem a little agitated, K00k. Why is that?

    > > Check out the HTML abortion he had to put together to put
    > > ONE picture on a page. ****, he's stupid....
    > >
    > > www.richardbullis.com

    > Is that the one with the eagle? I've been following his disastrous

    attempts
    > at making some page for his Stargate crap in news:alt.html Most of the

    regs
    > are already asking if he's too damn dumb to learn or understand anything.

    Bullis is impossible to learn anything. You could literally teach a monkey
    the same skills at a faster rate and have better success.

    Alexander Cain, Jan 21, 2004