Re: challenge to informant

Discussion in 'HTML' started by informant, Jan 21, 2004.

  1. informant

    informant Guest

    "Starshine Moonbeam" <> wrote in message
    > In article <f16s00p652jmhsm5sifgldv09v6ddisern@news-server>, "-= Hawk =-
    > "() dropped a +5 bundle of words...
    >
    > > On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:51:04 -0600, "informant" <> scribbled:
    > >

    > > >"Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message

    > > >You seem a little agitated, K00k. Why is that?

    > > Check out the HTML abortion he had to put together to put
    > > ONE picture on a page. ****, he's stupid....
    > >
    > > www.richardbullis.com

    > And the even funnier part is he couldn't even do that himself. He had to
    > use freeware to do it. Oh and let's not forget that St00pid's .com site
    > consists of ONE PICTURE.
    >
    > ****, he's stupid.

    http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/sample1.html

    http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/scrolltable5.html

    http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/scrolltable4.html

    http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/scrolltable3.html

    You get the idea.
    informant, Jan 21, 2004

  2. informant

    informant Guest

    "-= Hawk =-" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:34:28 -0600, "informant" <> scribbled:
    >

    > >"Starshine Moonbeam" <> wrote in message
    > >> In article <f16s00p652jmhsm5sifgldv09v6ddisern@news-server>, "-= Hawk

    =-
    > >> "() dropped a +5 bundle of words...

    scribbled:

    > >> And the even funnier part is he couldn't even do that himself. He had

    > >> use freeware to do it. Oh and let's not forget that St00pid's .com site
    > >> consists of ONE PICTURE.
    > >>
    > >> ****, he's stupid.

    > > http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/sample1.html
    > >
    > >http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/scrolltable5.html
    > >
    > >http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/scrolltable4.html
    > >
    > >http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/scrolltable3.html
    > >
    > >You get the idea.

    > http://1-large-world.com/stargate/ is his? That explains the
    > hosed HTML, missing pics, and the "kids of stargate" link.

    Oh yeah, this is St00pid's crowning achievement. He hasn't been taking his
    criticisms too well and it shows.
    informant, Jan 22, 2004

  3. In article <>, "informant"()
    dropped a +5 bundle of words...

    > "Starshine Moonbeam" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <f16s00p652jmhsm5sifgldv09v6ddisern@news-server>, "-= Hawk =-
    > > "() dropped a +5 bundle of words...
    > >
    > > > On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:51:04 -0600, "informant" <> scribbled:

    > > > Check out the HTML abortion he had to put together to put
    > > > ONE picture on a page. ****, he's stupid....
    > > >
    > > > www.richardbullis.com

    > > And the even funnier part is he couldn't even do that himself. He had to
    > > use freeware to do it. Oh and let's not forget that St00pid's .com site
    > > consists of ONE PICTURE.
    > >
    > > ****, he's stupid.

    > http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/sample1.html
    >
    > http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/scrolltable5.html
    >
    > http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/scrolltable4.html
    >
    > http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/scrolltable3.html
    >
    > You get the idea.

    OMFG!

    (Insert a whole lot of BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA here)

    I hope St00pid doesn't quit the day job of being a menace on 18 wheels so
    he can follow the dream of horrible web design.

    --
    mhm 31x9
    Smeeter #28, 29, or 30
    Starshine Moonbeam, Jan 22, 2004
  4. informant

    http://www.1-large-world.com/stargate/

    > I hope St00pid doesn't quit the day job of being a menace on 18 wheels so
    > he can follow the dream of horrible web design.

    Too late. A job has been only a distant dream to St00pid for almost a year
    now.
    informant, Jan 23, 2004
  5. informant

    Phoenix Guest

    In article <>, informant <> wrote:

    > "Starshine Moonbeam" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <>, "informant"()
    > > dropped a +5 bundle of words...
    > >

    > > > "Starshine Moonbeam" <> wrote in message

    > =-

    > scribbled:

    > site

    > > > http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/sample1.html
    > > >
    > > > http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/scrolltable5.html
    > > >
    > > > http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/scrolltable4.html
    > > >
    > > > http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/scrolltable3.html
    > > >
    > > > You get the idea.

    > > OMFG!
    > >
    > > (Insert a whole lot of BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA here)

    > http://www.1-large-world.com/stargate/
    >
    > > I hope St00pid doesn't quit the day job of being a menace on 18 wheels so
    > > he can follow the dream of horrible web design.

    > Too late. A job has been only a distant dream to St00pid for almost a year
    > now.

    St00pid sure has been pining for you today. Would you please try to get him to
    at least upgrade the quality of his caterwauling?
    Phoenix, Jan 23, 2004
  6. informant

    informant Guest

    wrote:

    > > "Starshine Moonbeam" <> wrote in message
    > > > In article <>,

    "informant"()
    > > > dropped a +5 bundle of words...

    Hawk
    > > =-

    > > scribbled:

    had

    > > site

    > > > OMFG!
    > > >
    > > > (Insert a whole lot of BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA here)

    > > http://www.1-large-world.com/stargate/
    > >
    > > > I hope St00pid doesn't quit the day job of being a menace on 18 wheels

    so
    > > > he can follow the dream of horrible web design.

    > > Too late. A job has been only a distant dream to St00pid for almost a

    year
    > > now.

    > St00pid sure has been pining for you today. Would you please try to get

    him to
    > at least upgrade the quality of his caterwauling?

    Usually, it's lawsuit this, lawsuit that, I know who you are, I know where
    you live!!1! This time it's all over the place. I do
    apologize for dragging in a scorched k00k, a little on the underdone side.
    informant, Jan 23, 2004
  7. In article <>, "informant"()
    dropped a +5 bundle of words...

    > "Starshine Moonbeam" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <>, "informant"()
    > > dropped a +5 bundle of words...
    > >

    > > > "Starshine Moonbeam" <> wrote in message

    > =-

    > scribbled:

    > site

    > > > http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/sample1.html
    > > >
    > > > http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/scrolltable5.html
    > > >
    > > > http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/scrolltable4.html
    > > >
    > > > http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/scrolltable3.html
    > > >
    > > > You get the idea.

    > > OMFG!
    > >
    > > (Insert a whole lot of BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA here)

    > http://www.1-large-world.com/stargate/

    No pictures. One non-picture that's merged with a link. No intro. No
    anything other than links. Even better, all the links lead to the same
    fucked up title page. Beautiful. Just fucking beautiful.

    (There aren't even enough Bwaaaahahahahaha's for this...)

    Over/under on the amount of time St**pid spent on this: 10 hours.

    > > I hope St00pid doesn't quit the day job of being a menace on 18 wheels so
    > > he can follow the dream of horrible web design.

    > Too late. A job has been only a distant dream to St00pid for almost a year
    > now.

    There's a dollar for him to go into the world of Drano taste-testing.

    Starshine Moonbeam, Jan 23, 2004
  8. informant

    > In article <>, "informant"()
    > dropped a +5 bundle of words...
    >

    > > "Starshine Moonbeam" <> wrote in message
    > > > In article <>,

    "informant"()
    > > > dropped a +5 bundle of words...

    Hawk
    > > =-

    > > scribbled:

    had

    > > site

    > > > OMFG!
    > > >
    > > > (Insert a whole lot of BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA here)

    > > http://www.1-large-world.com/stargate/

    > No pictures. One non-picture that's merged with a link. No intro. No
    > anything other than links. Even better, all the links lead to the same
    > fucked up title page. Beautiful. Just fucking beautiful.
    >
    > (There aren't even enough Bwaaaahahahahaha's for this...)

    Expect nothing less from Web Developer Bullis than utter and complete
    failure.

    > Over/under on the amount of time St**pid spent on this: 10 hours.

    I think it's closer to two months or more and this is the shite he has to
    show for it.

    > > > I hope St00pid doesn't quit the day job of being a menace on 18 wheels

    so
    > > > he can follow the dream of horrible web design.

    > > Too late. A job has been only a distant dream to St00pid for almost a

    year
    > > now.

    > There's a dollar for him to go into the world of Drano taste-testing.

    I'll match that if Bullis goes for a chlorine bleach chaser.
    informant, Jan 25, 2004
  9. In article <>, "informant"()
    dropped a +5 bundle of words...

    > "Starshine Moonbeam" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <>, "informant"()
    > > dropped a +5 bundle of words...
    > >

    > > > "Starshine Moonbeam" <> wrote in message

    > "informant"()

    > Hawk
    > > > =-

    > > > scribbled:

    > had
    > > > site

    > > > http://www.1-large-world.com/stargate/

    > > No pictures. One non-picture that's merged with a link. No intro. No
    > > anything other than links. Even better, all the links lead to the same
    > > fucked up title page. Beautiful. Just fucking beautiful.
    > >
    > > (There aren't even enough Bwaaaahahahahaha's for this...)

    > Expect nothing less from Web Developer Bullis than utter and complete
    > failure.

    He's the Wile E. Coyote of web design.

    > > Over/under on the amount of time St**pid spent on this: 10 hours.

    > I think it's closer to two months or more and this is the shite he has to
    > show for it.

    2 months? 2 MONTHS??!!

    AHhahaha.....

    (5 minutes later)

    ....hahahahahahahaha

    > so
    > > >
    > > > Too late. A job has been only a distant dream to St00pid for almost a

    > year
    > > > now.

    > > There's a dollar for him to go into the world of Drano taste-testing.

    > I'll match that if Bullis goes for a chlorine bleach chaser.

    2 whole bucks for you, Bullis. Think about it.

    --
    mhm 31x9
    Smeeter #28, 29, or 30
    WSD #30
    Skep-ti-cult ID# 365-12149-907
    Alcatroll Labs Inc. (Division of Incendiary Devices)
    StArSHiNe_MoOnbEAm aT HoTMaIL DoT cOM
    http://www.geocities.com/tobydog9

    "Technology is getting better and that's fine but most of the time,
    all you need is a stick of gum, a pocketknife, and a smile."

    -- Robert Redford "Spy Game"
    Starshine Moonbeam, Jan 26, 2004