Re: Challenge: Triangles puzzle

Discussion in 'C++' started by Tayssir John Gabbour, Oct 18, 2004.

  1. Frank Buss <> wrote in message news:<cktjb1$p0g$>...
    > (Tayssir John Gabbour) wrote:
    >
    > >> http://www.frank-buss.de/challenge/index.html

    > > Would it be possible for you to have a private mailing list where you
    > > can show us peoples' submissions? I'm too impatient to wait until the
    > > 25th. The recipients can be people who already sent you solutions.

    > I've created a private submitters area and I'll send the access information
    > to every submitter of a working solution.

    Thanks. It was interesting to see the differences in thought process.

    Since I didn't do a good job of commenting (I just kicked it out),
    I've sent you a commentary version that you might put next to my real
    submission. It critiques my rough code a little, and gave some of my
    background so readers know where I'm at.

    MfG,
    Tayssir
    Tayssir John Gabbour, Oct 18, 2004