Re: changing template column's position ?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Gary, Oct 15, 2003.

  1. Gary

    Gary Guest

    But the only thing is
    that I have only 1 Template column and i am binding my Datagrid with a
    dataset, I

    am creating a template column to put Text box so the user can enter Qty, but
    by

    default the Template Column comes to the 1st position, actually i want the
    template

    column to be at no.2 or at the end of the grid.

    Please suggest.

    Thanks again,

    Gary

    Gary, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Gary

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    Sorry I didn’t understand you, English isn’t my mother tongue language
    and probably I missed something.

    If the only column is the template one, who can that column be second?

    Natty Gur[MVP]
    Phone Numbers:
    Office: +972-(0)9-7740261
    Fax: +972-(0)9-7740261