Re: Cheap Web Hosting and Domain Name?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Tom Smith, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Tom Smith

    Tom Smith Guest

    Yes we do web design is that was intended for me. send an email to sales at
    the domain below, that address is not valid, to many spammers and spiders
    searching for addresses in here. We would be happy to speak with you.

    --
    Tom Smith
    Deep Host Internet Services

    "Weyoun the gowd damn Dominion Vorta who certainly didn't dance"
    <> wrote in message
    > Tom Smith wrote:
    > > We offer a great service with 99.9% uptime, our prices are very

    competitive
    > > starting at 7.99 depending on what your needs are. As far as cheap

    domains,
    > > cheap is always a relative term. We use godaddy www.godaddy.com they

    are

    Tom Smith, Apr 1, 2004

  2. "Tom Smith" <> wrote in message
    > , that address is not valid, to many spammers and spiders
    > searching for addresses in here.

    Something that has always worked well for me is to use an autoresponder
    here. My email address listed here is - which
    replies back with an autoresponder telling people my REAL email address so
    they can easily reach me. Spammers and spiders have never caught on to
    that. ;-)

    --Tina

    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com - since 1997