Re: Class browser for C++?

Discussion in 'C++' started by Bart van Ingen Schenau, Apr 5, 2013.

  1. On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 19:06:41 -0400, Ed Anson wrote:

    > It's beginning to look like nobody knows about class browsing at all.
    > Maybe that's why they stopped supporting ObjectMaster. :-(

    The only class browser, as you refer to, that I have ever used was when I
    dabbled a bit at smalltalk for a class at the uni.
    All other serious editing has always been with an editor that shows the
    program text (often with syntax highlighting).

    The only thing that, to my knowledge, even remotely resembles an object
    browser are the RAD tools (Rapid Application Development: e.g. Rational
    Rhapsody).

    You might be very correct about ObjectMaster. There just wasn't enough of
    a market for.

    >> Andy

    Bart v Ingen Schenau
    Bart van Ingen Schenau, Apr 5, 2013