Re: Class confusion

Discussion in 'Python' started by Matt Jones, Jan 9, 2013.

  1. Matt Jones

    Matt Jones Guest

    # Something like...

    class SystemList(object):
    def get_systemid(self):
    return "System Id: bleh"

    def get_running_kernel(self):
    return "Kernel: bleh"

    class SatelliteConnect(object):
    def get_systemlist(self):
    return SystemList()

    # Now the code you wrote would work, only return those literals thought,
    you'd want to do something meaningful inside of SystemList's methods.

    *Matt Jones*

    Matt Jones, Jan 9, 2013